Here you will find many of my songs, some for my games, some for other people's games, and some just for the hell of it. I will constantly be adding more of them as they come, so keep checking back here!
- Head Injury (MP3, 9.5 MB)
- 80s Metallica-inspired thrash metal tune. This is actually my fourth version of this song - an earlier one is further down
in the page.
- Piece of Heaven (MP3, 8 MB)
- Winner of the Test Tube original music competition #7. WARNING:
VERY CHEESY AND I SING IN IT
- Civil Disturbance (MP3, 6.4 MB)
- My entry into the Test Tube original music competition #4. The
idea was to think of a movie idea and make a theme song for it. This is the intro to my fictitious action thriller
- Kiss From a Rose (MP3, 5.7 MB)
- Basically, I was trying to see what it would be like if Disturbed covered Seal. Except it's just me on vocals.
- Never Gonna Give You Up (MP3, 5.2 MB)
- So, Josiah Tobin was over one day and we decided to do a cover
of the infamous Rick Astley tune.
Video Game Remixes
Here's some rock adaptations of songs from various classic video games, I did most of these for the Dwelling of Duels competition.
- Read Dead Redemption: Far Away (MP3, 6.6 MB)
- The song from when you ride into Mexico, done in a style similar to "Wanted Dead or Alive".
- Lords of Thunder: Lamarada (MP3, 6.5 MB)
- A direct cover of the music from a level in Lords of Thunder
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2: Mystic Chemicals (MP3, 5.8 MB)
- You've always wondered what it would sound like if Led Zeppelin covered Sonic the Hedgehog music. Admit it.
- Final Fantasy 6: Cyanide Overdose (MP3, 6.5 MB)
- I redid my "Cyanide" song from a couple years back with better instrumentation and overall quality, and more of a rock focus.
- Portal: Still Alive (MP3, 4.4 MB)
- A garagey punk version of Jonathon Coulton's legendary end credits song from Portal.
- Contra: Assault on Galuga (MP3, 9.6 MB)
- An action movie style mix of several songs from the Contra soundtrack.
- Tales of Phantasia: Sylphis (MP3, 7.8 MB)
- Kind of a laid back, dreamy adaptation of the theme, created for the Summoning of Spirits project at OcRemix.
- Dragon Warrior: The Battle for Alefgard (MP3, 16.1 MB)
- Clocking in at nearly 12 minutes, this is the longest song I've ever created. It's a progressive rock/orchestral epic that
combines nearly all of the songs from Dragon Warrior one.
- Super Mario World: Domain of Evil (MP3, 3.5 MB)
- A heavy rendition of the castle theme from super mario world.
- Quake 2: Alien2Me (MP3, 6.7 MB)
- What do you get when you combine the Quake 2 soundtrack with a large helping of teenage angst and a couple spoonfuls of
Linkin Park? This train wreck! Warning: I both sing and rap in this.
- Contra: Red Falcon (MP3, 3.5 MB)
- An ultra-heavy death metal remix of several songs from the Contra soundtrack. Vocals by Jason Vincion
- Final Fantasy 6: Cyanide (MP3, 6.4 MB)
- Cyan's theme from Final Fantasy 6.
- Dragon Spirit: Arisha (MP3, 9.3 MB)
- The Volcano theme from Dragon Spirit. With vocals!!
- Sweet Troid O' Mine (MP3, 4.8 MB)
- A Guns 'n Roses style remix of the title theme from Metroid.
- Final Fantasy: Imp Slaughter(MP3, 4.3 MB)
- A pretty straight-forward rock adaptation of the FF1 battle theme.
Diver Down is a dark RPG set in a world where magic and technology are
combined. Grenideer, the developer of the game, contacted me late in its development. He had most of the music for the game
selected already, but wanted there to be an original theme song, which was where I came in :)
The ARC Legacy
The game I'm currently working on. I made these a while ago, and I'll be redoing them later on.
- Bokk's Theme (MP3, 2.9 MB)
- The theme song for Bokk, the main Character.
- The Desert (MP3, 1.2 MB)
- Some atmospheric post-apocalyptic wasteland music.
- Towns (MP3, 1.0 MB)
- Regular "town" music for The ARC Legacy
The Changeling is a high fantasy RPG about one person who must come to terms with his destiny to save the world... and die in
the process. This game has been in development by Mandrake and I have been involved almost from the start. The project is on
indefinite hold but may come back to life some day, who knows?
- The Changeling (MP3, 2.8MB)
- Opening theme, redone.
- Title theme (XM, 117k)
- The original title theme, before I switched away from using the XM format
- Ending (XM, 165k)
- The end credits, a reprise of the Changeling theme
- Fight! (XM, 165k)
- Battle theme
- The Furies (XM, 239k)
- Music for the battle against the furies of greek mythology
The ARC Network
The ARC Network was the sequel to the original ARC Legacy game, though the project was cancelled. The music was done in MIDI
format, but I rendered them into MP3's because I don't really like releasing MIDI's when everyone has a different soundcard with
different MIDI instruments and something that sounds good on my computer might sound like total crap on someone else's :)
- Battle Theme (MP3, 2.5 MB)
- Same theme as the battle music from the first ARC Legacy (I included the MIDI in the special edition) but expanded with a
more contemporary beat and more instrumentation.
- Tears are Falling (MP3, 3.5 MB)
- The "sad" theme for the game, which ended up being kind of a rock ballad. This was meant as Kalrin and Rydar's theme.
- The CURE (MP3, 1.6 MB)
- Theme song of the psycho AI program CURE, the antagonist of the ARC Network. I added a delay effect to make it sound
- Boss Battle (MP3, 2.5 MB)
- A heavy thrash-metal boss theme.
- The Dragon Warrior Radio Drama Hour (MP3, 14.2 MB)
- A 17-minute long comedic tribute to the old NES game Dragon Warrior, done in the style of a radio drama.
- The Dragon Warrior Radio Drama Hour part Two (MP3, 22.2 MB)
- The second installment of the series, twice as long and with several guest voices.
- Angry (MP3, 5.7 MB)
- One of my early ventures into recording. If you start getting bored of the song, fast-forward to 3:24 to hear the guitar
- Head Injury (MP3, 5.4 MB)
- A REALLY early recording of mine. This is what happens when you listen to too much Metallica before composing.